Looking for some baked sale recipes for the next event? Find some handy ones to make with the utmost ease.
A Bake sale is a humane event where non-profitable organizations and communities join hands for a noble cause and raise funds for the same. It involves the sale of baked recipes such as donuts, cookies, cupcakes, and many more. Anyone can participate in this fundraising as it aims at gathering funds for a gentle motive. Therefore, if you want to organize or be a part of such a cause, then here you can get a brief of it and learn about some great bake sale recipes. Let’s explore!
Easy Peasy Bake Sale Recipe
Below are some easy baked sale recipes you can easily make on your own:
1: Eggless Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
To make this recipe, note down the recipe promptly before proceeding any further:
- 1/2 Cup Lukewarm milk
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Oil or butter
- 3/4 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup All-purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Milk (at room temperature)
Ingredients for Topping
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tsp Instant coffee powder
Now that you have noted down the ingredients, let’s move ahead with the cupcake procedure:
- First, in a bowl, take half a cup of hot milk.
- Once the milk becomes warmer, you can directly take warm milk and then add 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You can also use lemon juice.
- Give it a good stir and let it set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes to the milk, add 3 tablespoons oil or butter, 3/4 tablespoon vanilla essence. Give it a good stir.
- Now sift together 1 cup all-purpose flour and Maida, half cup powdered sugar, 4 tbsp cocoa powder.
- You can also use regular or not natural and also sweetened baking powder followed by baking soda. Sift this together.
- Now using a whisk, gently mix this batter, so what we are going to do is remove the lumps, but the food that adds half cup milk at room temperature, gently mix and whisk till all the lumps are removed.
- Now switch to spatula as we do not want to over mix this batter.
- Gentle fold using the spatula and the batter is ready.
- So here, you can take 8 medium size cupcake liners.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, you can fill the moulds.
- To bake these in the pressure cooker, preheat it to get high at medium flame for 10 minutes, and then bake these cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
- Conventional OTG preheat your oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and then bake these cupcakes for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The cupcakes are done. They will look so fluffy and beautiful when these steps are followed carefully.
- Now let the cupcake cool down completely.
- You can cover these using a cloth so that the top of the cupcakes do not dry out.
- Let’s prepare the frosting.
- Take ½ cup of whipping cream; you need to whip this cream till you get stiff peaks.
- This whipping cream already has sugar, so you don’t need to add any extra sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp cocoa powder and half teaspoon coffee powder, and again give this a good mix.
- Add a little bit of chocolate syrup 1-2 tbsp up to you, but do not add more than that.
- Now take the star nozzle and put it in your piping bag.
- Then fill the piping bag with delicious chocolate coffee frosting.
- Decorate the cupcakes, and they are ready to enjoy.
Let’s move to the next baked sale recipe.
2: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Before you start, make sure that you have the below-listed ingredients handy with you:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup maida
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup choco chips
To make our next recipe, which is chocolate chip cookies, you need to follow the below-given instructions carefully.
- To make these cookies, take one-fourth cup of salted butter at room temperature, but the butter should not be very loose but soft.
- Now take 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons of powdered sugar so you can take regular sugar and grind it into your mixer grinder.
- Now take your hand whisk or an electric beater and the first mixer like this; otherwise, the sugar will Splash everywhere.
- Just be careful while doing it.
- You need to whip it till it becomes light and airy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and in between so that the whipping is even throughout.
- You can use your hand whisk, but that will take a little more time than this. Perfect!
- Now into this, you need to sift ¾ cup all-purpose flour and half teaspoon baking powder.
- Mix this well and sift it. The sifting will ensure that everything is incorporated well and there are no lumps.
- Now add a pinch of salt. If you are using salted butter, you can avoid this. However, salted butter product in the market is too salty.
- Add half teaspoon vanilla essence and give everything a good mix. Initially, mix it with the spatula, or you can start with your hands and mix it well.
- Now add 1/4 cup choco-chips or more and give it a gentle mix; otherwise, the color of the white dough will change, and it will become brownish.
- Make a ball out of the dough.
- Take a baking tray and line it with aluminum foil. On top of that, take butter paper because if you use a black tray, it is possible that the base of the cookies becomes browner. Butter paper will balance out the heat.
- Now take a small portion from the dough and flatten them to shape your cookies. Also, top them with some more choco-chips.
- Now, these cookies are ready to be baked. Additionally, your oven must be preheated at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Next, insert the cookie tray into the oven and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Now your cookie is ready to enjoy!
Note: Don’t overbake the cookies; otherwise, they will become rock-strong.
The two baked sale recipes described in this post are easy to make and can help you in contributing to such a noble cause. Stay connected for more insightful posts.