DJI Mimo is an intelligible application that offers powerful features to enhance your photos and videos. The application enables users to click, edit, and share their moments to make them magical. Besides, the application supports HD live view, and you can record 4K videos using it. You can easily upload videos and share them with just a single tap. Downloading the application on your device can help you to harvest its amazing features. Reading this full post can help you to know some crucial aspects of the application. You can get to know about its download and installation procedure, along with its useful features. Let’s find out more!
Table of Contents
About DJI Mimo Application: An Overview
DJI Mimo is a comprehensive and user-friendly software. It allows users to enhance their images and videos with intuitive, efficient editing tools. DJI Mimo is an all-in-one solution with tools such as HD live view during recording, intelligent modes. They enable you to capture, edit and share the best of your moments right from your fingertips.
Salient Features Of The Application
Check the main features of the DJI application in the below-given list:
DJI Mimo unlocks the full potential of Osmo Pocket. It grants users complete control of gimbal movements and camera parameters when enjoying an HD live view of the camera. Overexposure notifications and histograms are also included in the app. These features ensure image consistency when producing amazing moments.
DJI Mimo utilizes intelligent modes and new algorithms to capture the scene, no matter how complex or dynamic your shot is. ActiveTrack recognizes and follows subjects of your selection automatically. Also, it offers FaceTrack starts in Selfie mode, keeping you at the center of the frame the entire time. Multiple panorama modes let you capture amazing landscapes for each destination. Time Lapse and Motion lapse extend your creative options to create an unforgettable travel video.
Story Mode is a new video recording tool for all users, which helps you to create a cinematic short film with a single tap. Story mode helps you create professional-quality videos. You can use a combination of preset shooting patterns and camera motions. Exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give your footage a special finish. Story mode videos are ideal for social media with a final runtime below one minute.
Simplified Media Management
The videos or pictures shot with your DJI product can be downloaded straight to DJI Mimo after connecting to the DJI Mimo app. DJI Mimo allows you to edit and control your content directly, removing the need to uninstall the SD card and export materials.
DJI Mimo’s editing suite was developed to improve the content with a professional touch for beginners and advanced users. With models, filters, audio, and watermark stickers set the mood of your video. To make your completed work special, you can also change playback speed and other parameters. The list includes direction, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness for finer details. Alternatively, to make your footage cinematic, use My Story video templates crafted by expert editors.
Main Advantages Of DJI Mimo Application
Now that you are aware of the main features of the application, the below-given list can help to understand the primary advantages of DJI Mimo:
- DJI Mimo app supports the recording of 4K videos and HD live view.
- Controls Osmo Pocket, Osmo Action, or Osmo Mobile 3 via Bluetooth or WiFi.
- The app offers robust video editing functions. The list includes, Trim and split clips, adjust playback speed, reverse, and more.
- Multiple filters, watermark stickers, and music templates can give your videos a unique finishing.
- Professional “My Story video templates” allow you to edit your videos with a single tap.
- Precise face identification and real-time Beautify mode enhance photos and videos instantly.
- Just a single tap can help you to upload and share videos.
- It allows you to create dynamic slideshows with the captured pictures. Besides, you can also add music to it.
- You can adjust image quality to meet your specific needs. The list of the adjustments includes brightness, saturation, contrast, color temperature, vignette, and sharpness.
How To Download DJI Mimo Application?
To download the app on Windows, you need to perform the below-given steps:
- In the first place, you need to visit the DJI download center, where you can see two buttons, namely, Download on the App Store and download for Android.
- On the same page, you can also check the supported devices and minimum requirements you need to fulfill to download the application.
- After reading all the important information on the page, you may click on any of the given download buttons.
- Now that you have the DJI Mimo app downloaded on your device read all the instructions carefully to proceed further.
- In the end, install the application on your device to harvest its amazing benefits.
Latest Update Of The Application
The new update, version 1.3.0, brings an updated user interface to the My Story portion of the app to add watermarks and end cards to images.
More important updates are there for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. They offer additional support and the ability to film in slow motion for 60fps capture. (Both of these depend on the camera settings and capabilities of your phone.) The update also offers enhanced zoom animation and smoothness when using zoom-able phones.
Finally, to create a better user experience, the software optimizes panorama shooting effects. Furthermore, it improves the speed of splicing images together.
The DJI Mimo app demands access to fine and coarse location information when mounted on a computer. It reads and manipulates the WiFi state, reads SMS messages, and reads logs. These permissions are less likely to be checked in depth by the average user. It gives the application unlimited access to read and change data whenever the app wishes. Furthermore, there is negligible user intervention or acknowledgment.
The app’s privacy practices may include the management of the following data as described below:
- Your contact info and identifiers may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies.
- The location, identifiers, usage data, contact info, diagnostics, and user content are a few data that the app may collect but not link to your identity.
Reading this all-inclusive post on the DJI Mimo application can help you to know about all the important aspects of the application. You can pay a visit to our blog section to find more intuitive posts on apps and technological innovations.